Thursday, December 4, 2014



Splash of Fashion!
Hello my dear readers, it has been a couple of great weeks writing for you. This fashion blog began in my first college English class, I was assigned to create a blog and chose a topic that I could relate our class readings with every week. Hmm, I felt puzzled and worried, I had no idea what I could write about, but when Professor Hanson told us to choose something we were passionate about, I instantly thought fashion. She said that if it was a topic we enjoyed talking about, our weekly blogs wouldn't be difficult. Boy, was she right! These last 10 weeks flew by, I relating our readings with fashion it made me discover and put things together that I never would have cared to notice or find out. 

I couldn't be any happier that I chose to write about fashion, there are so many things that are relevant. Fashion itself comes in all shapes, colors, sizes; from clothes, to shoes, to accessories, even make up could be part of a fashion statement. Many of the things that I wrote on my blogs were things that I discovered or learned as I went through this class, I didn't know there could be so much to discover. It was a fun way to learn things because it was a subject that had my interest, I was learning on my own about the world of fashion, as well as learning new ideas from the texts I was reading for the class. 


In all honesty, I didn't except myself to be excited about any homework assignments, but this blog became more than that, it was those types of projects that you used to look forward to back in elementary. Another huge reason these weekly blog posts were so fun was because we were allowed to talk in our first discourse, we didn't have to found fancy, we just had to write for pleasure. Incorporating technology was also very fun, we could make it as colorful, and pretty as we wanted, we could add music, and pictures, we could change fonts, font color, and sizes whenever without being wrong. It made our paper and ideas come to life and help me keep being excited to write. This was definitely a fun ten week project. 
I don't have this blog for trend setting purposes, so it made me laugh!

Unfortunatley, I probably won't be posting blogs anymore, I enjoyed doing this but life gets in the way and suddenly you can only make time for priorities, this blog was a priority to me because it meant my grade. After my English course is completed I will have to reorganize my priorities. This was definitely an escape for me, it was almost like a little diary that I never had, except I could share my thoughts with others who share the love of fashion with me. I dot want o completely say goodbye to this page, so Im promising myself that whenever I do have free times, I will post a few ideas here. I am not here to set any trends because just because I love styles, does not mean I am a stylist, LOL. 
I ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH, AND WILL HOPE TO KEEP THIS UPDATED! XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment