Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bad Bitch


October 8, 2014


Bad Bitch?
Typical, there she goes, everyone stares, jaw drops, hearts stop… Yeah, same old bitch who is always so well dressed. "What did she do to deserve so much?" "Is she rich?" " What do her parents do?" "Why does everybody find her so perfect?" "She's not even that pretty." "Ugh, SPOILED little bitch!"
Same thoughts that went through my mind every time I saw her, at the same time I asked myself why I seem to care so much myself. They did say all was fair in love and war, but they didn't mention anything about war and fashion; could it be that she was the bitch we all called her, or did we just give her that name "bitch" because of all the envy and jealousy? A bitch, yes that is what I wanted to call her but what was a bitch anyway? An excessively whiny person or a person who told you the cold truth to your face or an unpleasant, selfish women? Either way that is what we all thought of her, and the more I came to think of it, I started to feel a bit guilty. I figure that I am not the only person who uses that word against the pretty girl at school, I find it normal to envy a girl that everyone gives s much attention to. Today,lab day, would be the day our chemistry teacher decided to place me and that bitch in the same group, I didn't want to work with her, she didn't have a brain, I thought all she cared about was looking cute. Boy, was I wrong, we worked through that lab so well, it was quick and painless, she knew exactly what she was doing; man, I judged her. I wish I didn't feel this way about her, but let's face it, having a good sense of fashion was always a way to get your self some enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment