Thursday, October 2, 2014

Diving into Fashion & English

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
October 2, 2014


Hello my fellow readers,
Welcome to my blog, "Splash of Fashion." I have created this blog to share my ideas about everything in the world of fashion, from attire, footwear, accessories, and make up. I chose
this subject because not only is it exciting to many like myself, but also a way for individuals to create a personal style for themselves likewise writers create a style. The word "fashion" has a different meaning to every individual, many will say it's completely irrelevant and does not define who a person is, but for others, we will find that their style defines them. I'm excited to dig a little deeper into the subject, and share with you some connections I make with a fashion statements and our weekly reading. I hope you stay tuned in my blog for the latest posts, keep you interested, and would love to give my readers a whole other meaning to fashion. So what does "fashion" mean and where did all these ideas come from? Can the way a person dress express the way they are feeling? Perhaps all of these unanswered questions do have an answer, or perhaps they will always remain rhetorical; but for the purpose of this blog, I will be creating some possible understandings of fashion after completing weekly reading assignments from my English 107 class at Cal State San Bernardino. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment